SSC CGL 2016 Final Results: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the final result of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2016 examination on 5th August 2017 at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check Cutoff marks, List of Candidates recommended for appointment for the post of assistant audit officer (AAO).
SSC CGL 2016 Final Results – Check Cutoff marks, List of Qualified Candidates @ ssc.nic.in
The result of Tier-II of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 was declared on 28.02.2016. Based on the result of CGL(Tier-II) Exam, 2016, the numbers of candidates provisionally qualified for appearing in the Tier-III/Tier-IV/Skill Test (i.e. CPT/DEST) / Document Verification were as follows:-
- List-I: Assistant Audit Officer: 4,796
- List-II: Assistant Section Officer in CSS and MEA: 15,030
- List-III: Junior Statistical Officer: 1,254
- List-IV: All posts (except AAO, ASO/Assistant (in MEA and CSS) and Junior Statistical Officer : 35,089
In all, 35,906 candidates were qualified in Tier-II including those candidates who qualified in more than one List.
In CBDT, there is an exemption for OH candidates from DEST. However, in CBEC no such exemption is available for OH candidates.
While allocating posts to eligible candidates, merit-cum-preference criteria has been adopted. The allocation has been made for the following three lists –
i. List I : AAO – Option F
ii. List II: All posts (other than AAO & JSO) – Options A to E, G to Q, S to Z, @, $, #, %, =
iii. List III : JSO – Option R
10,661 candidates have qualified in the CGL, 2016 final result.
There are 472 candidates whose candidatures have been kept as provisional by the concerned Regional Offices but are also included in the Select List. Concerned User Departments will check the eligibility of such candidates thoroughly before their nomination.
- List I : Select List for Option F [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier I and Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper IV) and Tier III]. The list includes 1,000 candidates.
- List II: Select List for Options A to E, G to Q, S to Z, @, $, #, %, = [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier I, Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II) and Tier III]. The list includes 8,995 candidates.
- List III: Select List for Option R [Based upon the Total marks obtained in Tier-I, Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III) and Tier III]. The list includes 666 candidates.
Results of 2 successful candidates have been withheld by the Commission due to a Court case and one candidate being debarred.
The final result of this examination is available on the Commission’s website i.e. http://:ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be uploaded on the Commission’s website shortly.