SSC CGL Notification 2019-20: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) slated to release the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Notification on 22nd October. The SSC CGL Tier I notification 2019-20 Group B’ and Group C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India will be released with complete details such as vacancy details, the application process, eligibility criteria, and other important details. Aspirants seeking to apply SSC CGL posts 2019 can get ready!! Visit the SSC official website, ssc.nic.in to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 notification. SSC CGL application process is going to be started on October 22nd. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SSC CGL Tier I examination before the last date, 22nd November. The organization is going to conduct the Tier 1 examination from 2nd March to 11th March 2020. Aspirants who are applying for SSC CGL Tier 1 posts can start their preparation as soon as possible. Hopefuls wishing to check more details of SSC CGL 2019 registration process, and other information can go through this article.
SSC CGL Notification 2019-20 – Apply Online/Registration, Exam Dates @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the central government’s organization that looks after the recruitment of Group C non-technical and Group B non-gazette posts vacancies in the nation. Every year the SSC will be conducting lots of competitive exams as well as recruits the eligible candidates for the posts of CGL, Sub Inspector, CHSL, Auditor and Income Tax Assistant in different departments such as Indian Railways, Indian Posts, CBI, CBDT, Central Vigilance, and CAG, etc. SSC CGL examinations will be conducted at 3 levels and they are Tier I, Tier II as well as Tier III. Aspirants who are applying for SSC CGL posts can check more details from the SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C” posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the examination are as follows:
SSC CGL Important Dates 2019-20
- Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
- Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
SSC CGL Registration 2019-20 – Important Details
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Notification For||Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)|
|Designation||Group C non-technical and Group B non-gazette posts|
|Number of Posts||Updated Soon|
|Name of the examination||SSC CGL Tier 1|
|Starting date of online registration||October 22, 2019|
|Last date of online registration||November 25, 2019|
|Date of Tier I (Computer Based Examination)||02 March to 11 March, 2020|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess a minimum educational qualification of a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized college/board in India.
The age limit of the applicants should be a minimum of 20 years. Check the maximum age limit and age relaxation details from the official notification.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL examinations will be conducted at 3 levels and they are Tier I, Tier II as well as Tier III. Aspirants need to qualify these rounds to get shortlisted for Group C and Group B posts.
Selected aspirants will get a good pay scale along with the other applicable incentives. Candidates under group B will receive a salary of Rs, 9,300- Rs, 34,800, while those in Group C level will get Rs, 5,200 Rs, 20,200.
SSC CGL Tier I – Exam Pattern
- The exam will consist of 100 questions.
- Each right answer will give you 2 marks and the wrong answer will give you 0.5 negative marks.
- In tier 1 examination, there are 4 sections: General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20 Application Process/Registration
- Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online at SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates need to register with the SSC official website with a valid user id and password.
- After that, click on SSC CGL Application 2019-20 on the homepage.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the needed documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online.
- Finally, check all the filled information and attached documents before going to click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- As soon as the application sent, the applicant will get confirmation.
- Take a printout of it for further use.