SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF – Staff Selection Commission has released the Recruitment Notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017. Candidates can download the Application form and Apply Online at www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 01.08.2017 to 20.08.2017 for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies, final selection through the Combined Graduate Level Examination to specific categories of posts would be according to the confirmed number of vacancies from the concerned Indenting Ministries/ Department/Office/Cadres before declaration of results.
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2017 – Application form and Online Apply Procedure @ www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination
Vacancy Available On
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II positions
SSC CGL Notification 2017
The SSC Recruitment 2017 is going to announce for various Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant, Inspector (Examiner), Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG), Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector of Posts, Statistical Investigator Grade-II positions. The full info of Staff Selection Commission Vacancies is available once after the official advertisement is out.
Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only)
Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at www.ssconline.nic.in. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The SSC CGL Exam pattern consists of 4 Stages as mentioned below:
Stage 1: SSC CGL Tier-1
It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
Stage 2: SSC CGL Tier-2
This is an online based examination consisting of 3 papers as mentioned below:
Stage 3: SSC CGL Tier-3
This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode. It will be of total 60 minutes of time duration.
Stage 4: SSC CGL Tier-4
Tier-IV of the SSC CGL Examination is Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). This test is of qualifying nature. The DEST test is for the Tax Assistant Post only.
Age limit will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2017
|For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1997|
|For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.1999|
|For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997|
|For Post for which age limit is upto 30 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1999|
|For Post for which age limit is upto 32 years||He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1985 and not later than 01.08.1999|
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION, 2017 – Important Dates
- SSC CGL 2017 Notification: 16th May 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Online Application From: 16th May 2017
- Last date of Online Application form Registration: 16th June 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 E-Admit card Tier-I :Last week of July 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Examination: 1st August to 20th August 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Result: September 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam 2017: 10th Nov to 11th Nov 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Result: December 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-III Exam :21st January 2018
- Computer Skill Test (Tier-IV): February 2018
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Link:
Application Form CGL 2017 (Offline)
For More information about the ssc cgl notification like syllabus, specific requirement’s for specific post’s, imp instructions for candidates, Mode of selection and all are available on below notification download now and check it.
How to fill the SSC CHL Tier-I Recruitment 2017 Online?
- Visit the home page ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Apply” Link
- Select the SSC CGL Option
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Download the filled application for future reference
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- On-line application facility will be available from 16.05.2017 to 16.06.2017 (5:00PM).
- Online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
- A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
- The candidates submitting their applications on-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after submission of his/her online application form and deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/Credit or Debit cards, can go directly to the link and pay the requisite fees.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb..
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on submission of online application form. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.
- 1 SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2017 – Application form and Online Apply Procedure @ www.ssc.nic.in