SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released CPO Recruitment Notification 2018 for 1330 SI, ASI in CISF, CAPF and Other Posts. In any case, opening accessible are for Group B and Group C posts accessible in SSC Central Police Organization, Delhi Police, CISF Recruitment and CAPF. Individually, SSC CPO Online Application method will be started from 3rd March 2018 for all class hopefuls. Consequently, all Central Government work searchers may present your entirely filled application frames before the last date i.e. 2nd April 2018. Moreover, Candidates satisfying all the beneath indicated qualification criteria must read this whole article with a specific end goal to know extra subtle elements. Moreover, SSC CPO Syllabus, past papers, Examination dates, SSC comes about, cut off imprints, concede cards and others fundamental angles are first rate beneath. In this manner, keep in contact with us to get consistent updates about SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-2019. Additionally, investigate Staff Selection Commission Official SSC Official site i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for extra data.
SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2018: Apply Online For 1330 Delhi SI, ASI in CISF, CAPF Posts
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|SSC CPO Notification Release Date||03-03-2018|
|SSC CPO Online Registration Starting Date||03-03-2018|
|Closing Date for SSC CPO Apply Online||02-04-2018|
|Admit Card Release Date for Paper I||May 2018|
|Result Date for Paper I||August 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date for Paper II||November 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Exam (Paper II)||01-12-2018|
|Result Date for Paper II||January 2018|
|PET/PST & Medical Examination Date||September or October 2018, Tentative|
Important Details of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-2019
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector (GD & Executive), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in Delhi Police, CISF & CAPF|
|Number of Vacancies||1330|
|Starting Date||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date||2nd April 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Location||India wide|
Vacancies Details SSC CPO Jobs 2018-19
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub inspector (GD) in CAPF’s.||1180|
|Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police.||97|
|Sub Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police.||53|
Most recent Employment Notification discharged by Railway Recruitment Board says that the Board has 4000 new Vacancies for Ticket Collector and Guard Posts. The Online application process will take its drive from twelfth March 2018 according to the notice. Be that as it may, the last Date to submit application shapes for Staff Selection Commission CPO Jobs 2018 will be soon refreshed on this page. Moreover, Stay in contact with us to get more insights about SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. Observe beneath given table for Vacancy points of interest.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018-19 Delhi SI ASI Posts
- Education Qualification : Aspirant need to complete his/her Bachelor’s Degree in the particular field from recognized university/ institute/ board
- Age limit : Aspirant age limit should as minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
Refer the following table for Age Relaxation:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation
|For OBC||3 years|
|For Group B & Group C posts Ex Servicemen (General or Unreserved)||3 years|
|Ex Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (General Candidates)||Upto 40 years|
|For Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST Candidates)||45 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (OBC Candidates)||Upto 43 years|
Selection Process of SSC CPO 2018-19
The selection process of SSC CPO 2018-19 is based on online written test, medical test and personal interview.
- Computer Based Test Written Examination – Paper I
- Computer Based Test Written Examination – Paper II
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview (Based on Results in Paper I & Paper II
Pay Scale of SSC CPO 2018-19
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-
- Sub Inspector in CAPF: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
Application Fee of SSC CPO 2018-19
- The application fee for General & OBC Category Candidates is Rs.100 and for SC/ST Candidates had No Application Fee.
Exam Pattern of SSC CPO 2018-19
SSC CPO Notification 2018 Paper I Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks awarded||Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50.||50 marks.||2 Hours (Morning & Noon Session)|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50.||50 marks.|
|3.||General Awareness and General Knowledge||50.||50 marks.|
|4||English Comprehension||50.||50 marks.|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
Staff Selection Commission CPO 2018 Paper II Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks Awarded|
|1||English Comprehension||200||200 marks|
|Total marks||200 marks.|
Step by Step Process to apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 -19
- Aspirants can check out the official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in
- Check on the left side bar and click the SSC CPO 2018 – 2019.
- Open the link ad download the application form.
- Fill all the details with a photocopy and signature in the form.
- Once check on the details properly and click on to the submit button.
- Pay through online process.
- The application is submitted successfully.
Bookmark our website to know more latest updates. Stay Tuned!