Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021 – TS Cycle 3 GDS Merit List, Cutoff Marks Download: Telangana Postal Circle has accepted the applications for Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle III posts from 27th January to 26th February 2021. The TS Post GDS Cycle – 3 recruitment is announced for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak posts. Many of the aspirants seeking to get central government jobs have applied for TS Postal Circle GDS Cycle III posts this year.
TS Postal Circle is shortly anticipated to release the TS Post Cycle III merit list/ selection list on India Post official website, indiapost.gov.in. Competitors can download the merit list and can check their name, register number in it. As the selection process will be done through automated merit list, applicants have to wait to check their name in it. Applicants can check the TS Postal Circle official page on a frequent basis to download the merit list and to check the document verification dates information. For more details, check the following article.
TS Postal GDS Result 2022 – Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle 3 Merit List, Selected Candidates
TS Postal GDS Cycle 3 Result 2021, Selection List :Telangana Postal Circle is the state government organization that works for various postal needs of the state. The postal circle was formed by Government of Telangana. The Telangana Postal Circle releases various notifications every year. This year the Telangana Postal Circle has rolled out a GDS Cycle III recruitment notification for 1150 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. The posts include, Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. Telangana Postal Circle accepted applications from eligible aspirants from 27th January to 26th February. Candidates aspiring to get the central government posts have applied for Telangana GDS posts during the announced application dates. Selection of candidates will be done through automated generated merit list.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Cycle III Result 2021-2022, Selection List – Important Details
|Organization Name||India Post (Department Of Posts)|
|Circle Name||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-3|
|No. of Vacancies||1150 vacancies|
|Job Roles||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevak|
|Online Application Dates||January 27 to February 26, 2021|
|Date of Result Declaration||December 2021/January 2022 (Tentative)|
|GDS Online Portal||appost.in/gdsonline|
|India Post Official Website||indiapost.gov.in|
Download TS Post GDS Cycle 3 Result 2021, Qualified Candidates Merit List @ indiapost.gov.in
All the applicants send the online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak and other postal department jobs in TS Postal Circle and waiting for results can soon expect the announcement from the India Post regarding the result. The result date will be announced shortly on India Post official website, appost.in. As soon as the date announced, applicants can check the result at the announced date. Tentatively, the TS GDS, BPM, and ABPM result is expected to be released in April 2021 [Tentatively].
TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 – Information
TS Postal Circle GDS Result will contain the information as specified below.
- Notification no.
- Notification cycle
- Date of result
- Division of TS postal circle
- Category of the candidate
- Name of the selected candidates in the order of merit
- Name of the concerned Head Office (HO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Concerned SO
- Name of the post
- Number of the posts
- Important instructions
- Marks percentage of the candidates
TS Post GDS Cutoff Marks 2021 Category-wise [Expected]
|Name of Categories||Expected Cut-off Marks||Vacancies|
|EWS/ Economically Weaker Section||91+||130|
|OBC/ Other Backward Class||90+||279|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – A||87+||09|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – B||87+||14|
|PwD/ Persons with Disabilities – C||87+||15|
|SC/ Scheduled Caste||88+||154|
|ST/ Scheduled Tribe||88+||65|
|UR (GEN)/ Unreserved (General)||92+||484|
TS GDS Tie-Breaking Criteria
If both the candidates have same score while in the selection process, the Postal circle is going to follow the specified order to break the tie between the candidates.
- Date of Birth- Candidates older in age will be ranked higher
- If tie still persists, Schedule Tribe (ST) (Female) will be given preference
- If tie still persists, Schedule Caste (SC) (Female) will be given preference
- If tie still persists, Other Backward Class-OBC (Female)
- If tie still persists, Economically Weaker Section (EWS)- Female)
- Unreserved (UR)- Female
- Schedule Tribe (ST)- Male
- Schedule Caste (SC)- Female
- Other Backward Class (OBC)- Male
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)- Male
- Unreserved (UR)- Male
TS Postal Circle GDS DV Process
After declaring the result and merit list, the TS Postal Circle will call the selected candidates for document verification process. Selected candidates need to carry the specified original documents and Xerox copies of documents. The list of documents needed to carry to the DV round are as follows.
- SSC/ Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Community/ caste certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Certificate of disability (If required)
- Other relevant documents.
Check Here: TS Postal Circle GDS Result, Merit List 2021-2022 – Available Soon
Steps to download TS Postal Circle GDS Result 2021
- Visit the TS Postal Circle Official Website, appost.in
- On the homepage, search for the TS Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2021
- Click on the link visible on the home screen.
- Provide the necessary details such as the register id, password etc.
- Tap on the Submit button.
- TS Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2021 PDF will be downloaded.
- Check for your name in the list.
Expected to announce in December 2021/January 2022.
Depends on 10th Class Merit Based, selected candidates list will be announced.
WE will place result merit list and category wise cutoff marks in our post once after announcement. stay tuned and check daily.