Telangana EPASS Fresh Registration/Application Form 2017-18. TS Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration are opened. The eligible students to get e-pass Postmatric Scholarships (Epass) can apply online through, www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana EPASS Fresh Registration/Application Form 2017-18 For Postmatric Scholarships
Telangana Postmatric Scholarships (Epass) For Fresh Registration date released, it is For 2017-2018 Academic Year. Telangana Govt. is providing financial assistance to students who belong to economically backward section. The reservation candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC categories with lower income levels are eligible to claim e-pass scholarship. The students who are perusing their undergraduate courses in state of Telangana are eligible to get the scholarship from TS Govt. The eligible students to get e-pass Scholarship can apply online through, www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Government has announced scholarship notification for students for the year 2017-18. The candidates who are eligible to claim scholarship have been already applied through online within the specified dates announced by the TS Govt. Now students can get updated with their e-pass scholarship status 2017-18 on the Official Website of TS Govt, www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Like Our Official Epass Facebook Page For Latest Updates – Click Here
For Applying The Epass Scholarship Fresh Registration we need some documents for further verifications, its for all the castes those who are poor. So many Students are not aware of Epass Scholarship fresh application form. It is very careful while applying because without having careful you application must not approve. So for the students sake we are showing step by step process.
If you are From Telangana then Open : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
1. Click on Student Services Icon
Click on “Click Here” Button.
Fresh Application Form (2017-18)
PRE-REQUISITS FOR PMS-FRESH REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18
1) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2017
5)Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
10) 2017-18 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
11) If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2017-18
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
After Click On Apply Now You Have to Log IN with the Details. Follow the Below Image
Step : 5
Fill With Your Details. Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2017-18) – Fresh Registrations will be Closed on 31-10-2017
Useful Links: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Contact Us: General Issues-040-23390228. For Technical Issues-040-23120311,23120312 (Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)