TN MRB Notification 2019: The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has announced Recruitment notification 2019 for 2345 Nurse Vacancies. All the Eligible Candidates Apply online mode up to 27.02.2019 for Recruitment to the post of Nurses on Contract and consolidated pay basis.
TN MRB Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 2,345 Posts of Nurses @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Government Of Tamil Nadu (MRB)|
|Date of Notification||07.02.2019|
|Name of the Post||Nurses|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2345|
|Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment||27.02.2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method )||01.03.2019|
|Date of Examination||23.06.2019|
|Official Web site||www.mrb.tn.gov.in|
- Candidate shall possess the following qualification on or before the date of this notification viz., 07.02.2019
- In addition, the Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognised institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification viz., 07.02.2019.
Scale of Pay:
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/
AGE: (as on 01.07.2019)
- For all categories Minimum Age 18 And Maximum Age 57 (ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/BCM /BC), OC Age 32.
- Differently Abled Person Minimum Age 18 Maximum Age 57 (ST/SCA/SC/MBC&DNC/BCM/BC), OC Age 42.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.