TNDTE Academic Calendar 2019-2020 – 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem Academic Spell
|Regular, Sandwich & HMCT||Part-time|
|Semester||II, IV, VI||IV, VI & VIII||II|
|Commencement of Classes||09-12-2019 (Monday)|
|Last Working Day||21-03-2020 (Saturday)|
|Spell||Period||Reporting Period||No. of Working Days||No. of Working Hours||No. of Working Days||No. of Working Hours||No. of Working Days||No. of Working Hours||Holidays|
|I||09-12-2019 to 31-12-2019||03-02-2020 to 07-02-2020||10||70||11||33||12||36||25-12-2019||Christmas|
|II||01-01-2020 to 31-01-2020||19||133||23||69||28||84||01-01-2020 15-01-2020 16-01-2020 17-01-2020 26-01-2020||New Year’s Day Pongal Thiruvalluar Day Uzhavar Thirunal Republic Day|
|III||01-02-2020 to 29-02-2020||02-03-2020 to 06-03-2020||25||175||29||87||29||99*|
|IV||01-03-2020 to 21-03-2020||21-03-2020 to 24-03-2020||18||126||21||69*||21||72*|
|TOTAL(s)||72||504||84||258*||90||291*||*Read instructions below|
|IMPORTANT DATE(s) FOR APRIL 2020 BOARD EXAMINATIONS|
|Payment of Exam Fee without Fine||Payment of Exam Fee with Fine Rs. 150||Payment of Exam Fee with Tatkal Fine Rs. 750||Commencement of Practical Examination (Tentative)||Commencement of Theory Examination (Tentative)|
|05-02-2020 (Wed)||12-02-2020 (Wed)||09-03-2020 (Mon)||27-03-2020 (Fri)||03-04-2020 (Fri)|
- For Full Time, Sandwich & HMCT, the following Saturdays are declared as full working days (7 hours/day): 01-02-2020, 08-02-2020, 15-02-2020, 22-02-2020, 29-02-2020, 07-03-2020, 14-03-2020 and 21-03-2020.
- For Part Time (IV, VI & VIII Semesters), the following Sundays are declared as working days (3 hours/day): 02-02-2020, 09-02-2020, 16-02-2020, 23-02-2020, 01-03-2020.
- For Part Time (IV, VI & VIII Semesters), the following Sundays are declared as working days (6 hours/day i.e. equivalent to 2 working days): 08-03-2020 and 15-03-2020.
- For Part Time (II Semester), classes will be conducted for 6 hours (i.e. equivalent to 2 working days), on the following Sundays: 05-01-2020, 12-01-2020, 02-02-2020, 09-02-2020, 16-02-2020, 23-02-2020, 01-03-2020, 08-03-2020, 15-03-2020.
- Principals are requested to instruct the students to submit Original Medical Certificates, immediately after availing leave on medical grounds.
- Hall Tickets will be released by DOTE Computer Center to all students whose cumulative attendance percentage is equal to or above 69.45
- Hall Tickets for the students whose cumulative attendance percentage is between 69.45 and 79.45 may be issued to the individuals (i.e. Medical Condonation cases) after scrutinizing the Medical Certificates.
- Medical Condonation List published by DOTE Computer Center is to be endorsed by the Head of Flying Squad. In case of Government and Government Aided Institutions, Principals can endorse the Medical Condonation List.
- All Original Medical Certificates, OD/Compensation Forms and Medical Condonation List to be retained in the Institution itself.
- Only scanned copy of Medical Condonation List is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance data should be submitted to the DOTE well within the reporting period. No request for extension of time / Late submission will not be entertained.
- Principals are requested to disseminate the attendance particulars to the Parents on monthly basis.
- Attendance Reports are also to be displayed in the Notice Board of the Institution.
- Signatures of the students are to be obtained in the Hard Copy Attendance Reports.
- Under no circumstances, the eligible students should not be prevented from appearing the Board Examinations.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here