TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018: Tamil nadu public service commission has released 324 Assistant Engineers posts recruitment notification 2018. Applications are invited only through online mode upto 26.03.2018 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One – Time online Registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 324 Assistant Engineers Posts at tnpsc.gov.in
Date of Notification: 28.02.2018
Last date for submission of application: 26.03.2018
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 28.03.2018
Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Subject) – 20.05.2018 (FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)
- Paper – II (General Studies) – 20.05.2018 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)
(A) AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2018)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes – No Age limit
- Others – should not have completed 30 Years
(B) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 28.02.2018)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AITUC as the case may be.
Name of the post
(Civil) in Water Resources Department, Public Works
|B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject
to the following further conditions namely:-
I. Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not
less than one year.
II. Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer.
III. Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy
or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of
Technical Education and Training, Chennai
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Buildings, PWD|
(Electrical) in PWD
|A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in
|A degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
|5||Assistant Engineer in Rural
Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
|A degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, subject to the condition that he/she should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
(C) CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
Applicants selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed.
(D) KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) IN OMR/CBT FORMAT AND ORAL TEST
- Examination fee Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One –Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.