TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019: Tamil Nadu public Service Commission (TNPSC) Applications are invited only through online mode upto 31.01.2019 for direct recruitment to the 139 vacancies in the following posts included in CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official TNPSC website (tnpsc.gov.in).
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 139 Tamil Nadu Group I Services Posts
The application process for Group 1 posts – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category -1), Assistant Commission (C.T), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service) – is beginning today i.e., on January 3, 2018.
Online registration portal for the exam will be open till January 31. While the minimum age for the post is 21 years, the upper age limit is 37 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category and 32 years for the general category candidates. Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit.
Important Dates And Time – TNPSC Group 1 Notification Details
|Date of Notification||01.01.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office||02.02.2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||03.03.2019 FN | 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M|
|Date of Main Written Examination||Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination|
Department Wise Vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Code No. (001)||No. of Post|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code: 1004)||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||Tamil Nadu Registration Service||07|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||15|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||Tamil Nadu General Service||08|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services||02|
Minimum / Maximum Age (should have completed as on 01.07.2019)
- Others: 32 Years
- STs/SC/BC: 37 Years
A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws. Graduate in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare. for more details see the notification below.
- Registration Fee Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee Rs. 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration. For more details click the below notification.
Click Here To Download TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 – Available Now
Click Here to Apply online – Link Available Now