TNPSC Group 2 Exam Application Form 2018 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has rolled out the notification for Group 2 posts. TNPSC inviting applications from the eligible and interested candidates. Hence hopefuls aiming to get the Tamil Nadu State Government jobs can start applying and the last date to apply for the TNPSC Group II posts is 9th September 2018. Aspirants who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 2 posts can refer the notification clearly for all details. Candidates interested to apply for Group 2 posts can apply through TNPSC official website, tnpsc.gov.in. Hopefuls seeking to check more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and other details can go through the article.
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Apply Online For 1199 Combined Civil Services, Application Form Registration
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 :Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the Tamil Nadu state’s functional authority that recruits manpower for various associated organizations of it. Annually the organization releases notifications for various posts. This year TSPSC notified 1199 Group 2 Posts. The vacancies include Sub-registrar, probation officer (prisons department and social defense department) posts. Aspirants having the educational qualification of Graduate Degree with good pass percentage can apply for TNPSC Group 2 posts. The age limit varies as per the designation announced. Aspirants can look down for the clear details of TNPSC Group 2 eligibility criteria. The application process was already started on 10th August and ends on 9th September. While the last date to pay the application fee is 11th September. Hence candidates can hurry up and apply for the posts. The TNPSC will organize the preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview rounds to select the suitable aspirants. Candidates finally shortlisted for TNPSC Group II posts can get good pay scale as per norms. Here in this article, we have mentioned much information about TNPSC Group II notification 2018 for the reference of aspirants.
TNPSC Group II Notification 2018 Apply Online – Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Category||Group II Recruitment Notification 2018|
|Number of Posts||1199|
|Application Starting Date||10th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||9th September 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|For Industrial Co-Operative Officer in the Industries and Commerce Department||A Degree of B.Com or B.A., or B.Sc.|
|For Probation Officer in Social Defence Department||A degree of B.Sc., or B.A., or B.Com., of any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission. (OR) B.O.L., of Annamalai University (OR) B.B.A., of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Litt., of Madras University or B.B.M., or B. Litt., of Bharathiyar University.|
- For Sub-Registrar Grade- II Posts: Minimum – 20 Years & Maximum – 30 Years.
- For all posts (Except Sub-Registrar Grade–II, Probation Officer in Prison Department and Social Defence Department): Minimum – 18 Years & Maximum – 30 Years.
- For Probation Officer in Social Defence Department: Minimum – 26 Years & Maximum – 40 Years.
- Probation Officer in Prison Department: Minimum – 22 Years & Maximum – 30 Years.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Interview Round
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Important Dates/ Schedule
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Issued Date||10th August 2018|
|Starting Date to TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||10th August 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of TN PSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 Application Form||9th September 2018|
|Last Date for the payment of the TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2018 Application fee||11th September 2018|
|Availability of TNPSC Group II Admit Card 2018||Update Soon|
|TN PSC Group 2 Preliminary Exam Date 2018||11th November 2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)|
|Release Date of TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Result||February 2019|
|TNPSC Group II Main Exam Date 2018||May 2019|
|Release Date of TN PSC Gr 2 Main Exam||August 2019|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Group II Certificate Verification||September 2018|
|TN PSC Gr 2 Oral Test||October 2019|
|TNPSC Group II Counselling||November 2019|
Educational Qualification (As On 10.08.2018)
- Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board, as the case may be.
- For More Detailed education Qualifications, please visit the TNPSC official website or notification
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). Rs.150/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
- For Preliminary Examination only Rs.100/-
- For Main Written Examination Rs.150/-
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below Notification.
(i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination
(ii) Main Written Examination and
(iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
How to apply for TNPSC Group II posts 2018 Online:
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through online on TNPSC official website, tnpsc.gov.in. candidates have to pay the requisite application fee through online using any debit/credit cards. Candidates can apply from 10th August to 9th September 2018.
Download TNPSC Group 2 notification 2018 PDF – Available
Click Here to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 – Available
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):