TS EAMCET 2017 FAQs Clarifications After 1st Phase Counselling
1. I have given options in first phase will those options be considered for final phase allotments.
A. No, you have to give options afresh for final phase. First phase options will not be considered.
2.I have been allotted seat in first phase of counselling. Will it be retained if I did not participate in final phase of counselling.
A.The first phase allotted seat will be retained provided if the candidate has self reported through the website and obtained admission number (duly paying the fee through challan if applicable). Self reporting through website and getting admissions number for both fee to be paid candidates and zero fee to be paid candidates is mandatory.
3. I have been allotted seat in first phase of counselling and satisfied with the allotted college/course, is it necessary to exercise options in final phase so as to retain my first phase allotted seat.
A.If you are satisfied with the first phase allotted college and course you need not exercise options in final phase. Your first phase seat will be retained provided you have paid the fee through challan and self reported through system and secured admission number. However you are eligible to exercise options if desired.
4. I have been allotted seat in first phase of counselling and paid fee through challan in bank and self reported and got admission number. Can I exercise options to slide to better college/course in final phase.
A.Yes, you can exercise options to slide to better college/course in final phase. You must be very careful while exercising the options. You must give options to the college/course better than your first phase of allotment.
5. I have been allotted seat in first phase of counselling. I have exercised options in final phase and slided to other college/course. Can I join in the first phase allotted college.
A.No, if you have been allotted seat in final phase of counselling your first phase allotted seat automatically stands cancelled. You do not have right on first phase allotted seat. You have to join in the finally allotted college.
6. I have been allotted seat in first phase of counselling. I have exercised options in final phase and did not get allotment. Will my first phase allotted seat is retained.
A.Yes, provided you have self reported and obtained admission number after first phase.
7. In final phase I have been reallotted to better college/course. The first phase fee paid by me will be transferred to finally allotted college.
A.Yes, the fee paid after first phase will be in the account of Convenor and shall be transferred automatically to the finally allotted college. However, if you have been reallotted to the higher fee college in final phase allotment you have to pay the difference of fee through challan in bank and self report through website and report at the allotted college as per schedule after final phase.
8. I have exercised options in first phase and also in final phase. I did not get allotment in any phase. Can I get allotment in left over vacancies after final phase.
A.No, it is not possible to allot seat after final phase. You are therefore requested to exercise as many number of options as possible so as to get allotment of seat.
9. I have been allotted a seat in first/final phase of counselling and paid the fee through challan. Can I cancel my allotment and will I get the refund of amount.
A.Yes, you can cancel your admission before the scheduled date to be announced by the Convenor (3 or 4 days after final phase of allotment) and your total amount will be refunded.
10. I have been allotted a seat in Convenor Quota. I have applied to seek admission into IIT/NIT/Deemed Universities/National Level Institutions and also under Category B Admissions in the State. Can I cancel my Convenor allotted seat after I get admission in any of the above institutions.
A.You can cancel the Convenor allotted seat before the schedule date (3 or 4 days) after final phase allotments and claim for refund.
11. I have been allotted a seat under Convenor Quota in an institution in final phase of counselling. I have reported at the college. I want to slide to the better branch in the same institution if the vacancies are available. Am I eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
A.No, as per the existing guidelines you are not eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement if you slide to the better branch within the institution.
12. I did not get allotment of seat in first phase or final phase of counselling or not interested to join in Convenor allotted college. I want to take seat under spot admissions to be held at institutional level for left over vacancies. Am I eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
A. No, as per the existing guidelines you are not eligible for Tuition Fee Reimbursement.
- Do not entertain the middle men approaching you and assuring for allotment of seats.
- Do not handover any of your original certificates or Xerox copy of certificates to the middle men.
- Do not reveal any of your details like Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth, ICR form number etc., to the Middle Men/Friends/Relatives/ Net Center Operator from where you exercise options.
- Do not reveal the password to anybody, which you receive to the registered mobile number from time to time during the period of Admissions counselling. Enter the password in the system by yourself.
- Do not handover your registered mobile number to any body during the counselling as all the necessary information will be communicated by the Convenor to your registered mobile number only.
- Do not respond to the messages that are being sent by the unauthorized/middle men.
- Do not respond to the unauthorized/middle men and who tries to meet you and lure you offering free hostel/free transport/pass guarantee at the time of admissions counselling.
- Do not leave the internet browser without logout after option entry.