TS EAMCET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, allotment results details are published at tseamcet.nic.in. The Qualified Candidates of TS EAMCET-2018 (M.P.C STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in first and second Phase Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS EAMCET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ tseamcet.nic.in
TSEAMCET-2018 FINAL PHASE SCHEDULE:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases)||20-07-2018 to 21-07-2018|
|2||Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last)||21-07-2018|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||21-07-2018 to 23-07-2018|
|4||Freezing of options||23-07-2018|
|5||Allotment of seats will be placed in the website
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website||25-07-2018 to 27-07-2018|
|7||Reporting at allotted college||25-07-2018 to 27-07-2018|
|8||Internal sliding and spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in||25-07-2018|
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
(THOSE WHOSE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT VERIFIED IN FIRST AND SECOND PHASES)
During Certificate Verification, the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
- DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
|CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION [ Ranks called]|
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in on 25-07-2018
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSEAMCET -2018 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option both within the reported college or another college.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the first and second Phases will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
- The candidates those who are not got certificates verified in the first and second phase have to attended for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I on the scheduled date.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS EAMCET-2018 Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/ Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH- Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports– Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian- A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
2 . The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise Will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates issubject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.