TS ECET 2019 Notification, Online Application, Exam Dates are available at ecet.tsche.ac.in: A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders & B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders ( TSECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2019) of Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH for lateral entry in to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. courses offered for the academic year 2019-20 in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSECET–2019 may submit their applications through ONLINE mode ONLY from 06-03-2019 to 08-04-2019 (without late fee). Detailed information regarding Syllabi, List of courses, Procedure for Online Application with / without late fee etc., is given in the “Instruction Booklet” displayed in the website ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET 2019 Notification, Online Application form, Exam Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana ECET 2019 Exam Notification
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2019-2020 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- General Candidates is Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST candidates Rs. 400/-
Important Dates :
- Notification Date 02-03-2019
- Commencement of submission online Applications 06-03-2019 (Wednesday)
- Last date for submission of application without late fee: 08-04-2019 (Monday)
- Correction of online applications already submitted by candidate: 11-04-2019 To 18-04-2019
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:500/- 15-04-2019 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:1000/- 22-04-2019 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/- 29-04-2019 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:10000/- 06-05-2019 (Monday)
- Download of Hall tickets from website the website: 04-05-2019 to 09-05-2019
- Preliminary Answer key: —-
- Declaration of Results: —-
The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online / AP Online / Mee Seva / e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P / through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
Qualifying marks in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]-2019.
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects [Three subjects for B.Sc. (Mathematics)], i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Candidates who wish to apply for TS ECET-2019 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Information required for filling online application:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination (Diploma / Degree) – Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Diploma / Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (upto 1 lakh/upto 2 lakhs/upto 5 lakhs/more than 5 lakhs) – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by competent authority