TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise 2018, Certificate Verification, Allotment Results are available at tsecet.nic.in. The eligible and qualified candidates of TSECET-2018 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.sc. Mathematics Degree Holders) desirous of seeking admission into B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges and who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID for the left over seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise 2018, Certificate Verification @ tsecet.nic.in
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had qualified in TSECET-2018 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Examination.
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in first Phase)||12-07-2018 |
(those who are not verified earlier in first phase from Rank 1 to Last)
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||13-07-2018 |
|4||Freezing of options||15-07-2018|
|5||Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in||17-07-2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website||17-07-2018|
|Reporting at allotted college||17-07-2018|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
1. Options given in the first phasewill not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
4. The candidates those who are not verified certificates in the first phase have to attended for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I.
5. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
(THOSE WHO ARE NOT VERIFIED IN FIRST PHASE)
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION[ Ranks called]
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into relevant B.E / B.Tech. / B Pharmacy courses.
- They should have passed three years B.Sc Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State or its equivalent. However B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders are not eligible for admission into B. Pharmacy Course.
- Mere appearing for TSECET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- The candidates who did not pay processing fee during first phase counselling has to pay now.
- Visit website https://tsecet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSECET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- TSECET-2018 Examination Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
The Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / NetBanking) beforeattending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tsecet.nic.in
Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION): All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSECET -2018 Rank Card.
- TSECET -2018 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate in case of B.Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- Study Certificate from VI to Diploma [9th Class to Degree in case of B.Sc (Mathematics), IV to Diploma in case of candidates studied in Statewide Institutions].
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSECET -2018 Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in for user manual.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat, while exercising the options, every care needs to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.