TS Edcet 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Apply Online @ edcet.tsche.ac.in: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET – 2017) for the year 2017 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 13 (SE Trg) Dept. dt. 27-05-2017 for admission into B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. Eligible Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 12-06-2017. Application registration fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ ST) should be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card). The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus, model paper, related instructions and procedure for online submission of applications are available on the website edcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS Edcet 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Apply Online @ edcet.tsche.ac.in
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2017 (TSEd.CET-2017) will be conducted by the CONVENER, TSEd.CET-2017, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018.
TS Edcet 2017 Apply Online:
Visit the TSEDCET website edcet.tsche.ac.in and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TS Ed.CET-2017.
TS Edcet 2017 Important Dates
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form: 12-06-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form without Late Fee: 06-07-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 08-07-2017
- Date of the Examination: 16-07-2017 (11 am to 1 pm)
- The Test will be conducted in 14 Test Centres throughout Telangana State.
- The Results will be declared tentatively on 28.07.2017.
Important Instructions to TS Ed.CET-2017 Candidates:
1) Candidates who wish to apply for TS Ed.CET-2017 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2)Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3)After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his/her details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY