TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank wise: The qualified candidates of TS Ed.CET-2020 Examination are informed to attend web based counselling for admission into two years B.Ed. course for the academic year 2020-2021, as per G.O.MS No.24, dated: 24/08/2017, on the dates mentioned as per the schedule given below.
TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank wise, Certificates Verification, Web Options Entry
Details of TS EDCET Counselling Dates 2020:
|Conducted by||Osmania University|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS Ed.CET-2020)|
|Counselling Starts from||10th December 2020|
Schedule for – TS Ed.CET-2020 ADMISSIONS
|1||Issue of Notification||08th December, 2020|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of
certificates for verification (Refer to Point No. D)
10-12-2020 to 17-12-2020
|Physical verification of Special category
certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. C)
14-12-2020 to 17-12-2020
|4||Display of List of Eligible candidates and call for
corrections if any through E-mail
|5||Exercising Web options- Phase I||21-12-2020 & 22-12-2020|
|6||Edit of web options-Phase -I||23-12-2020 upto 05:00 PM|
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I)||
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee
28-12-2020 to 31-12-2020
|9||Commencement of Class work||04-01-2021|
|10||PHASE II Counselling||Will be announced latter|
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O.MS No.24, dated: 24/08/2017 and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- This notification itself is a call for web counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending of the web counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- All candidates are informed to register online at http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in from 10th December, 2020 to 17th December, 2020 and furnish all information in the online application form. All the entries should be correct and the candidate is solely responsible for any incorrect entry.
- All the candidates have to pay non-refundable Processing Fee Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight Hundred only) and Rs. 500.00 (Rupees: Five Hundred only) in case of SC/ST Candidates towards Registration cum online verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking) in favour of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be notified on the websites: https://edcet.tsche.ac.in or http://edcetadm.tsche.ac.in/ well before the commencement of counseling (web option entry). Tuition Fee and Special Fee as fixed by the Government shall be paid per annum.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Telangana State Government from time to time.
- The candidate should be of Indian
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.O.MS No.24, dated: 24/08/2017)
- Candidates should have secured 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc (Home Science) / BCA / BBM and or in the Masters Degree or any other qualification equivalent
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or any other qualification equivalent
- However, the candidates belonging to reserved categories viz., SC/ST/BC and other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifying
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
- Degree certificate of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the
- Residence certificate from R.O either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment of unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the
Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TS Ed.CET- 2020
- Integrated community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates, if applicable
- Candidates claiming Muslim and Christian Minority should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status (or) in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Special category certificates NCC / CAP / PH / SPORTS
- Latest Parental Income Certificate issued by R.O., Telangana Govt. after 01.01.2020.
TS EDCET 2020 Detailed Notification – Available Now