TS ICET 2016 Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Web Options, Seat Allotment Dates, Telangana ICET 2016 Admission Notification, Certificates Verification From 26-08-2016.
TS ICET 2016 Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Web Options, Seat Allotment
The qualified candidates of TSICET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website: https://tsicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for certificate verification.
The mystery on ICET counseling date is not yet revealed. Students are getting tensed to know that when the ICET counseling date will be revealed by the government. Students who want pursue their MBA and MCA courses will take on ICET exam. Out of 63,490 students a total of 58,067 members got eligibility to appear for the ICET counseling. ICET exam was conducted on May 22 by the government but they didn’t conducted the counseling up to now.
Counseling Dates :
Certificates Verification : 26-08-2016 – 30-08-2016
Web Options Entry : 26-08-2016 – 30-08-2016
Change of options by all Rankers : 01-09-2016
Seat Allotment Date : 03-09-2016
Official Website : https://tsicet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSICET-2016 Rank Card.
- TSICET -2016 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/ Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case ofNonLocal candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here