TS ICET Counselling Dates 2017 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges web option entry instructions available at tsicet.nic.in. Candidates can check telangana icet 2017 web counselling schedule here.
TS ICET Counselling Dates 2017, Schedule Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ tsicet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of TS ICET-2017 desirous of seeking admission into MBA and MCA courses are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website: https://tsicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for certificate verification.
TS ICET Counselling Dates 2017 – Official
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification||06-07-2017 to 10-07-2017|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||07-07-2017 to 11-07-2017|
|3.||Change in Options||11-07-2017 & 12-07-2017|
|4.||ICET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||14-07-2017 (after 08:00 P.M)|
|5.||Classes Starts from||17th July|
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSICET-2017 Rank Card.
- TSICET -2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case ofNon-Localcandidates.
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo- Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend for Certificate Verification only at SankethikaVidyaBhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
- Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports– Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification).
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
3. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped.
- PH-(H)-Hearing Impaired Handicapped.
- PH -(O)-Orthopedically Handicapped.
- NCC- National Cadet Corps.
- Sports- Sports & Games.
- CAP- Children of Armed Forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation Category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSICET – 2017 who have already applied to Convenor based on Qualifying examination marks i.e., degree marks.
Note: 1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the Ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST Candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.