Telangana Panchayat Secreatry Exam Results, Selection List: Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary written test Conducts on 10th October for a large number of applicants in Paper 1 & Paper 2. This year more than 4.5 lakh candidates have attempted the written test for the Junior Panchayat Secretary posts. As the competition is high for the Panchayat Secretary Posts candidates with good merit will be taken into account for the employment process. Candidates who have competed for the junior panchayat secretary posts will have to wait a few more days to check the result. The Telangana announced the result on its official website tsprrecruitment.in. Candidates can keep checking the TSPRRE website on a frequent basis to download the result. TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Cutoff marks will also be released along with the result release date. Check more details from the following article.
TS Junior Panchayat Secretary Results 2018 (Released) – District Wise Selection List & Cut off Marks Download @ tsprrecruitment.in
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department is the state level organizer of the panchayat department. The department annually releases various job notifications to hire suitable people into various designations. This year the Telangana State Panchayat Raj has issued notification for 9335 junior panchayat secretary posts. The application process was held from 3rd September to 11th September. Lakhs of the aspirants seeking to get Telangana state government jobs have applied for TSPRI Panchayat Secretary Posts. While the selection process will be done through the written test and interview rounds. Candidates must qualify all the rounds to get finally shortlisted for the announced posts.
TSPRRE Junior Panchayat Secretary Results 2018, Selected Candidates List District wise – Important Details
|Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department (Grama Jyothi)
|Name of Post
|Junior Panchayat Secretary
|Written Test Date
|10th October 2018
|Telangana Panchayat Secretary Results Release Date
Download Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Result 2018 Release date
TSPRI released the Panchayat Secretary Exam results on 18th December. Hence the competitors can keep checking the official website, www.tsprrecruitment.in. Aspirants can also check the score and rank obtained in the examination.
Click Here: District wise Last Ranks and Marks in each Category Pdf – Available Now
Check Here: TS Jr.Panchyat Secretary Written Test Results 2018 – Link Available Here
DISTRICT PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST OF JUNIOR PANCHAYAT SECRETARIES
AGREEMENT BOND (To be submitted in Rs. 100/- non-judicial bond paper)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PANCHAYAT SECRETARY
(G.O.Ms.No. 108 Dated: 26-09-2018)
TS Jr. Panchayat Secretary Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Pass Marks) & Merit List 2018
The Telangana PSC will announce the cutoff marks of Panchayat Secretary Examination along with the result. Candidates have to score the qualifying marks/cutoff marks in the exam to get qualified in the test. The TS Panchayat Secretary cutoff marks will be based on the level of competition, the number of posts and other facts. TSPRRE will announce the cutoff marks soon. Aspirants can stay checking the official portal for more details.
How to download Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Results 2018 & Merit List?
- Visit the TSPri Official website, tsprrecruitment.in
- Log in with the user id, password.
- On the homepage, the latest notifications will be displayed.
- TSPRRE Junior Panchayat Secretary Result 2018 link will be seen when the result is declared by the organization.
- Click on the link and enter your hall ticket number; tap on the submit button.
- The result gets downloaded.
- Check the result, score and take a printout for further reference.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BASED ON OMR. THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I & II.
1. The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I & Paper-II of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (02) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I & II. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. Marks secured in Paper-I and Paper-II will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
4. All the vacancies are district specific. Candidates will be selected as per vacancies available in district, nativity, merit and reservations. Non-local quota candidates will be given the preference according to their merit for district opted by them subject to the availability of vacancy.