TS MBBS/BDS 2017 First & Final Phase Counselling Dates, Certificates verification Details available at tsmedadm.tsche.in: KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 into Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
TS MBBS/BDS 2017 First & Final Phase Counselling Dates, Certificates verification @ tsmedadm.tsche.in
The candidates those who have qualified in NEET UG 2017 and registered on-line and paid the Registration / Processing Fee in response to notification for Competent Authority quota seats, whose names are displayed in the provisional merit list of KNR UHS are directed to attend the verification of Original Certificates for Web based counseling for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2017-18 into the Telangana Government, Un-aided Non-Minority, Un-aided Minority Medical Colleges, Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges( including Statewide college) in the Telangana State at the following Help line Centers as per the schedule given below.
Note: 1) Candidates belonging to OU area (Telangana State) / Local candidates can attend certificate verification at Help line Centres in Warangal or Hyderabad as per the schedule given below
2) Candidates attending Certificate verification at Hyderabad have to attend at specified centres as per the scheduled given below to prevent over crowding at one centre.
3) Special category candidates (Sports/NCC/PMC/CAP/Physically Challenged) have to attend certificate verification at JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the schedule given below.
4) The schedule is prepared mentioning the candidates Sl.No. in Provisional merit list in KNR UHS web-site
5) Candidates whose category certificates (SC/ST/BC) are issued by Government of Telangana should attend certificate verification at Help-line Centres in Hyderabad / Warangal only.
6) Candidates whose category certificates (SC/ST/BC) are issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh should attend certificate verification at Help-line Centres at Dr. NTRUHS Vijayawada only.
SCHEDULE OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION CENTRE WISE :-
IA. SPECIAL CATEGORY: VENUE: JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (For All candidates – Local & Non-Local)
I-B. JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – General Category (for All Local Candidates):
II. KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, WARANGAL:
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided. Custodian certificates are not allowed. Candidate has to present in person.
1. Admit card of NEET UG 2017.
2. Rank card of NEET UG 2017.
3. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
4. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
5. Transfer certificate
6. Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
7. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
8. Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
9. Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
10. Minority status certificate if applicable.
11. The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
12. Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father.
13. Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed)
Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Candidates are hereby informed that, this is the first and final phase of verification of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got verified their original certificates are only permitted to exercise their web options in the subsequent phases if any subject to their eligibility.
2. Candidates have to present in person along with all Original Certificates for verification. Custodian certificates will not be allowed.
3. Candidates whose category certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by Telangana state should attend for certificate verification at Help-line centers in Telangana.
4. Candidates whose category certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by Andhra Pradesh state should attend for certificate verification at Help-line centers at Vijayawada.
5. Special category candidates should attend certificate verification at JNTUH. Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
6. Mere attending for verification of certificates does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for limited number of seats available.
7. Notification for exercising web-options along with schedule of dates will be displayed on KNR University web-site. 8. Orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses will be applicable.