TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Notification 2019: Telangana MBBS/BDS detailed Notification 2019 regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, instructions, procedure for filling online application and Prospectus will be available in the University website : www.knruhs.in & tsmedadm.tsche.in. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 8.00 AM on 22-06-2019 to 4.00 PM on 28-06-2019
Application forms are invited online from candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2019 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2019-20 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
This notification is only for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota and Category ‘A’ seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges including Army Dental College, Hyderabad. Total number of seats under competent authority quota along with seat-matrix for the academic year 2019-20 will be notified on KNRUHS website prior to counseling. Fee structure is as fixed by the Government.
TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Notification 2019, Online Apply @ tsmedadm.tsche.in
Cut off scores for Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared based on the NEET UG – 2019 Ranks and other eligibility criteria notified here under.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category including
|SC/ST/BC & PWD
of SC/ST/BC Category.
|Persons with Disability
The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG – 2019, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2019 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG -2019
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG -2019.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG -2019.
Registration and Verification Fee:
Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses :- The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.3,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,900/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.** ** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Procedure of filling online application and online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2019
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2019
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Latest Permanent Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana Minority status certificates if applicable.
(h) Aadhar Card.
(i) In case of candidates studied in the institutions outside the state residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state.
(j) Special Category Certificates (NCC, PMC, CAP).
(k) EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the specified center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) issued by the competent authority. Candidates claiming local candidate status should submit caste certificate issued by specified authority of Telangana Government.
- Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of
period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed at a later date.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of Telangana.
- In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
- For technical difficulties Nos. 9502001583, 8466924522
- For clarifications on Regulations 9490585796, 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
- 1 TS MBBS/BDS Counselling Notification 2019, Online Apply @ tsmedadm.tsche.in
- 1.1 Cut off scores for Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY:
- 1.3 Registration and Verification Fee:
- 1.4 Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses
- 1.5 The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center.