TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018: Telangana Panchayat Secretary has released notification for post of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Eligible candidates apply online from 03rd September to 11th September, 2018 and details of syllabus, scheme of examination for Paper 1, Paper 2 are available on tspri.cgg.gov.in.
TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 Telugu PDF & English Download
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of objective type, written examination consisting of 2 papers of 3 hours each. Paper-I for 150 marks on General Knowledge and General Mental Ability. Paper-II for 150 marks on TPR Act 2018, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Local Governance, Rural Development, Telangana History, Culture, Geography and Economy and Government Schemes.
Apply Here: TS Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2018
The question papers will be jumbled in terms of both questions and multiple choices for each question. 1 Mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
|(Objective Type) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
Paper-I Syllabus: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- 100 Questions
- 100 Marks
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
12. Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- 100 Questions
- 100 Marks
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Telangana
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.