TS SBTET Diploma Notification Nov 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear for C18, C16S, C16 Diploma examination to be conducted by Board during November 2019.
Sub: SBTET – Exams – Diploma Semester End Examinations in the schemes of C-16,C-16S&C-18Regular-Examinations-November-2019–Notification- Reg.
TS SBTET Diploma Notification Nov 2019 For C18, C16S, C16 Regular Exams
1. With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-16 (VII sem) , C16S (V sem), C-18 (I& III sem) schemes to appear for the Regular end Semester examinations November-2019 commencing from 09-11-2019 for the courses as mentioned in the Annexure. (HMCT 1st semester C-18 examinations will be conducted separately)
2. The regular candidates who are intend to appear for the examinations can approach the Polytechnics where they are studying (or) visit sbtet.telangana.gov.in for making examination fee payment online. Hall tickets will be generated to the candidates who put up the required percentage of attendance to appear for the examination. The candidate has to obtain the signature of the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
3. The Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets after thorough verification of eligibility.(Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable or adjusted under any circumstances.)
4. The Candidates who possess 75% of actual attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance upto 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim. For such candidates the Head of Section of the concern Branch has to recommend for condonation through online at college login of sbtet.telangana.gov.in and forward to the Principal, the Principal has to approve online all such condonation cases on or before 13-10- 2019 so as to enable the student to make the examination fee payment along with condonation fee through online. Principals are requested NOT to take any DDs towards payment of condonation fee.
5. The percentage of attendance will be calculated with total attended days by the candidate as on 13-9-2019 plus the Presumptive Attendance of 18 days (from 14- 10-2019 to 02-11-2019) against the total working days of 90 per semester.
6. On the last working day 02-11-2019 the actual attended days will be calculated, if any candidate secures less than 75% actual attendance he/she has to pay condonation fee online to download the hall ticket. If any candidate secures less than 65% actual attendance as on 02-11-2019 he will be detained, even if he pays the examination fee and hall ticket will not be generated for such students.
|Conduct of Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations||09-11-2019 (Saturday)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee and Industrial training fee through Online||21-10-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||26-10-2019 (Saturday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||29-10-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||31-10-2019 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of Unit Test marks & S.M. to|
|Submission of practical examination marks to the SBTET||19-11-2019 (Tuesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 550/-|
|(ii) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(iii) a) Late Fee (penalty)||Rs. 400/-|
|b)Tatkal Fee (Including Examination fee)||Rs. 3000/-|
|(v) Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600 /-|
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here
NOTE: 1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations already communicated.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no. A (V, VI) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can get Hall- tickets through Polytechnic HLCs or AP Online centres only.
8. A student who is not eligible to appear for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The URL for online fee payment module is http://ousbtet.net/dofpportal.