TS SBTET Diploma C16, C16S, C14, C09 Supply Exams Notification Dec 2020
Sub: SBTET Pre Exams Diploma Supplementary Examinations in the Schemes of C09- (3 ½ years Pin Starts with 13) C14, C16/C16S and ER 91( I & II Year) December-2020 Notification issued -Regarding
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates of C 09 (Pin Starts with 13) – (3 ½ Years) C14, C-16, C16S, and ER 91 (I & II Year) to appear for Supplementary commencing in December -2020.
2. As per the Board Resolution cited in the reference & recommendation of Academic committee it was decided to rationalize the subjects of various schemes i,e., C-09, C-14, C-16 and C16S into one scheme(C-16/C-16S) for issue of single question paper for Supplementary examination as per the subject mapping shown in Annexure I, II& III. The Students should write the examinations as per the syllabus of mapped subjects only. Students can download the syllabus details of the mapped subjects from sbtet.telangana.gov.in notifications.
3. In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online at sbtet.telangana.gov.in for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee online. The hall tickets can be downloaded and printed from the same portal. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the Hall Ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination.
4. Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure the eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable,
5. All the Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from SBTET official website duly verifying the eligibility of the students.
6. The examinations will be conducted for the following courses and Schemes:
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates of the following Schemes/ Courses/Year are eligible for December 2020 Diploma Examinations:
|Commencement of theory examinations.||05-12-2020 Onwards|
|Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online.||12-11-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates.||20-11-2020 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||23-11-2020 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee(UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||24-11-2020 (Tuesday)|
|Date of payment of examination fee (UNDER PREMIUM TATKAL SCHEME)||Before The Examination date & time|
- Fee for whole or part examination per year/semester. Rs. 650/-
- Late fee (Penalty) Rs. 400/-
- Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) Rs. 3000/-
- Premium Tatkal (Including Examination Fee) Rs. 5000/-
- Assessment fee for Industrial Training Rs. 650/-
- Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course Rs. 650/-
a) Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall Ticket.
b) Detailed Time-Table of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
c) Examination fee can only be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
e) A student, who is not eligible to sit for examination for any of the reason, shall forfeit the Examination Fee paid.
f) The URL for online fee payment and hall ticket download sbtet.telangana.gov.in
g) C 09/C 14 schemes are rationalized to C 16/C16S scheme. Therefore candidates are inform to study the C16/C16S syllabus for the mapped subjects as per the annexure I, II & III.