Telangana Gurukulam Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018: TS TTWREIS has invited Online applications from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Board’s WEBSITE (www.treirb.telangana.gov.in) to the post of Degree College Lecturers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
TS TTWREIS Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Apply online For 465 Telangana Gurukulam Posts
|Name Of The Post||Degree College Lecturer for TTWREIS/TSWREIS|
|Submission of ONLINE applications starts from||14/08/2018|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications||13/09/2018|
Scale of Pay: Rs. 40,270 – 93,780/-
- Degree College Lecturer in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- Degree College Lecturer in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- Good academic record in Post Graduation in the relevant subject (as shown in Table-I) with a minimum of 55% marks of an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State.
- If a candidate possesses Ph.D., or equivalent is exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the PSC/ Universities of the State.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
Note: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2) No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH have to pay Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) each towards application processing fee and examination fee.
Note: BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other States are not entitled for any fee concession and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The Fee mentioned above is to be paid online duly following online instructions displayed in the Board Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Failure to pay the examination fee will entail total rejection of application.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. More details click notification.