TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer Hall Ticket 2018: Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has released the Sub-Engineer (Electrical) notification recently and accepted the applications from interested and eligible candidates till 18th June 2018. Many of the candidates have applied for the TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer posts. The TSNPDCL is going to conduct the Sub-Engineer Examination on 8th July 2018 for all the applicants. Hence the examination date is nearing, all the applicants are instructed to download TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer admit card and preserve it safely to proceed to the examination. The Telangana Northern Power Corporation allows the applicants to download admit cards from 30-06-2018 (tentatively). Hence candidates those have applied for TSNPDCL Sub-engineer posts can download the admit cards from the official website, tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in. To attend for the TSNPDCL Sub-engineer examination, candidates must carry the admit cards without fail. Candidates will be sent to the examination hall after verifying their hall tickets. Hence it is mandatory to download and preserve the admit cards. Check more details from here below.
TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer Hall Ticket 2018 – Telangana SE Admit Card
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited is the state level organization working for Telangana power supply and other related works. The organization offers various jobs for the interested aspirants. This year the Telangana NPDCL has released the official notification for 497 Sub-Engineer / SE (Electrical) posts. The TSNPDCL has received a great number of applications from the interested and eligible aspirants. To shortlist the suitable candidates out of them the TSNPDCL is going to conduct the examination on 18th July 2018. All the applicants those who have applied for the announced posts can download TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer admit card 2018 soon after the link activated on TSNPDCL official portal. Visit the TSNPDCL official website, Tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in for more details.
TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer Hall ticket 2018 – Important details
|Organization||Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|Designation||Sub- Engineer (ELECTRICAL)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||30-06-2018 (Released)|
|Date of Examination||08-July-2018 @10:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
Download TSNPDCL SE Hall Ticket 2018 @ tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
Aspirants can download the hall ticket from the TSNPDCL official website before 10 days of the examination (tentatively). Check the details of examination venue, date and time of examination from the hall ticket after downloading it. candidate’s name, register number, father’s name, signature, scanned photograph and other details will also be printed on admit cards. Recheck all the details once after downloading the hall ticket. If any printing mistakes appear on it, the applicants can approach the TSNPDCL authorities through the mail, phone, and other helpline facilities provided.
It is important to carry the admit card as well as any of the valid identity proof while going to the examination. The examination officials are going to examine the identity card and hall ticket of the person. Candidates are also advised to report 30 minutes before the examination. Latecomers will not be allowed to take part in the examination.
Date of examination: The written examination for recruitment of Sub-Engineer/Elecl. will beheld on 08-7-2018 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
How to Download TSNPDCL Sub-Engineer Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
- Log on to staff selection commission official website – Tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Go in “Latest News” section of TSNPDCL official website.
- Search an appropriate link of Junior Engineer Exam admit card 2018.
- Go on that link.
- Input some required details like your roll number, name etc if required.
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
1. The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test center in time. The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances. The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
2. The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
3. A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
4. The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball Point pen to the examination hall.
5. The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and is however permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet (the carbon impression paper) along with question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the TSNPDCL.
6. The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet else, the answer sheet may not be valued.
7. Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
8. The preliminary key will be placed on website next day of the examination .
9. If there are any objections on the preliminary key, the same can be raised within 3 days from the date of display of preliminary key to e-mail : “email@example.com” 10. The test will be conducted in English language only.