TSPSC Certificate Verification for the posts of ART, CRAFT and MUSIC TEACHERS in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies: It is hereby notified that on the basis of Written Examination held on 31/08/2017 and 01/09/2017 for the Posts of ART TEACHER (31/08/2017 FN), CRAFT TEACHER (31/08/2017 AN) and MUSIC TEACHER (01/09/2017 FN) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 963 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 612 vacancies. The Verification of Certificates will be held from 07/02/2018 to 09/02/2018 at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad from 09:30 AM onwards. The schedule for time slots will be informed later. The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in Original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
TSPSC Certificate Verification for the posts of ART , CRAFT and MUSIC TEACHERS in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies
No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
1) Checklist (1 Set)
2) Hall ticket
3) Date of Birth certificate (SSC Memo)
4) Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
5) Provisional /Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo
6) School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class OR Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7) Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government with Father/Mother name only.
8) Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9) Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
10) Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only) if any
11) NOC from employer for In-service candidates
12) Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., and claiming age relaxation
13) Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
14) 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted Officer.