TSPSC Gurukul Teachers PGT Main Results 2017: It is hereby notified that on the basis of Main Examination held on 27-08-2017 for the Post of PGT (Telugu and Urdu) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 284 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 173 vacancies. The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 26/09/2017 (Tuesday) at Polytechnic College, Masab Tank, Hyderabad from 9.00 A.M onwards.
TSPSC Gurukul Teachers PGT Main Results 2017 (Telugu & Urdu) @ tspsc.gov.in
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the requisite certificates in original along with a set of photostat copies duly attested by Gazzetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection . No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the below certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should posses the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason, at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
1) Proof of Educational Qualifications (Provisional/ Degree Certificate)
2) SSC certificate for Age proof
3) School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
4) Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government
5) Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2009, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
6) Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to under go a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
7) Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt.,
8) Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
9) 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted Officer.
10) Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
11) NOC from employer for In-service candidates
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the proformae of Verification Material and list of Certificates.