TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) is the state government power supply board that offers various services for many of the areas in Telangana. The board hires suitable candidates into various posts based on the requirement. Recently, TSSPDCL announced the recruitment notification for 3025 Junior Linemen (JLM), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) and Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator (JACO) posts. For the announced posts, TSSPDCL invited applications from 21st October to 10th November. Aspirants can refer all the details from the TSSPDCL Notification 01/2019, 02/2019, 03/2019 from the official website, tssouthernpower.com or tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. TSSPDCL is going to accept applications from the eligible and interested candidates. Lakhs of hopefuls are expected to apply for JLM and other posts this year. Candidates will be shortlisted through the Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification rounds and other concerned tests. Aspirants competing for the TSSPDCL written test can check the examination pattern and syllabus details from this article.
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern (Electrical Trade & General Knowledge)
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) issued a recruitment notification for 2939 Junior Linemen, Junior Personnel Officer, Junior Assistant Cum Computer Operator posts. A large number of aspirants are going to compete for the TSSPDCL posts this year. The selection process will be done through the written test and interview rounds. Candidates have to get good merit in the selection process to get the JLM, JPO, JACO, and other posts. The organization expresses that this year the competition is going to be high for TSSPDCL posts. Hence the hopefuls have to prepare well for the examination to get good merit.
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lineman|
|No. of Vacancies Available||2500|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
|Name of the Category||Syllabus|
TSSPDCL JLM Examination Dates 2019
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||21.10.2019|
|Starting date of application submission||22.10.2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||10.11.2019 (up to 05.00 pm)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||10.11.2019 (up to 11.59 pm)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from||05.12.2019|
|Date of examination||15.12.2019|
Download TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019
All the hopefuls competing for the JLM, JPO, and JACO posts have to prepare well for the examination. TSSPDCL is going to conduct the JLM Examination on 15th December 2019. Hence all the competitors must prepare well for the written test round as the competition is high this year. Before going to attend the examination, candidates must check the TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus, examination pattern clearly to have a complete understanding of the examination.
TSSPDCL Junior Linemen Exam Pattern 2019
Aspirants applying for JLM in TSSPDCL can check the clear details of syllabus and examination pattern details from the following.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1.||I.T.I (Electrical Trade) and General Knowledge||80 Questions (I.T.I(Electrical Trade): 65 Questions and General Knowledge: 15 Questions)||120||80|
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 (Electrical Trade & General Knowledge)
PAPER A : I.T.I (Electrical Trade) – 65 Marks
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitor Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
- Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy source.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – 15 Marks
- Analytical and Numerical Ability
- Current affair
- Consumer Relation
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- History, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.