NTA UGC NET Results Dec 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be announced CBSE UGC NET 2019 Results by december end at ntanet.nic.in. Candidates can check their UGC NET Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List from official website. CBSE has successfully organized the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of Union Grants Commission (UGC). The UGC NET Examination has been organized on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,6th december 2019 this year.
Also Check : CSIR NET Result December 2019
Candidates seeking to become Professors/Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and Colleges have applied and appeared for the UGC NET Examination. Lakhs of aspirants have applied for CBSE UGC NET Examination this year. The CBSE is going to release the UGC NET results 2019 in december. Aspirants those have appeared for the test can check the results from the CBSE official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Also Check Here: UGC NET Answer Key 2019
NTA UGC NET Result 2019 – Download UGC NET June Cutoff Marks, Merit List @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
The CBSE has conducted the National Eligibility Test in 91 examination centers across India. The UGC NET examination was conducted for 71 electives by the applicants. More than 11 lakh aspirants seeking Professors/Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities have applied for the CBSE UGC NET this year. All the aspirants applied for the test have taken the test and also checked the answer keys.
NTA UGC NET RESULT 2019 Cutoff Marks, Score/ Rank Card
The CBSE is getting ready to release the UGC NET results shortly. Most probably, the CBSE UGC NET results 2019 are going to be released in december. Candidates, those have appeared for the test can keep checking the CBSE NET official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in to check the latest updates regarding results. The board also going to announce the UGC NET Cutoff marks, merit list along with results. Candidates attempted the examination can check the UGC NET result, scorecard, cutoff marks, and merit list.
NTA UGC NET Results 2019 (Available Now)
UGC NET December 2019 Cutoff Marks & Merit List – Available now
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks, Merit List 2019 – Candidate Selection Process
Aspirants scoring the minimum cutoff marks in the examination are said to be qualified for the examination. Candidates, those have given the CBSE UGC NET 2019, can check the expected cutoff marks from here below.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks for Paper 1, Paper 2 (Expected)
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)|
|ST/SC/PWD/OBC||35 (35%)||35 (35%)|
- Initially candidates have to clear the examination with category-wise cutoff marks; then a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 6% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list mentioned under step II, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III by using the formula mentioned below:
|No. of slots under General (UR) category for JRF in a subject =||No. of candidates who have opted for JRF and are qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor in that subject X No. of slots available under General (UR) category
Total No. of General (UR) candidates who have opted for JRF and are qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
How To download CBSE UGC NET Results 2019 Online?
- Visit the CBSE UGC NET official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- In the home page go to the result section
- Then find out the link CBSE UGC NET exam results 2019.
- Click on that link
- You can see a PDF file in that page click on that
- File will be downloaded
- Open that file and check your roll number and name in that