UP Police Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is issued an advertisement for 41,520 Constable posts. The advertisement stated that the latest recruitment drive will be conducted to fill posts in Uttar Pradesh Police and Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC). The process of online recruitment will begin on January 22 and the last date of applying is February 22.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 41,520 Vacancies at prpb.gov.in
UP police vacancy 2018: The advertisement further stated that 23520 posts are reserved for civil police whereas 18000 posts are meant for PAC. Women candidates cannot apply for posts in the PAC.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the post||Resident Citizen Police, Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary|
|No. of posts||41,520|
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-01-2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22-02-2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Application Fees (Rs. 400): 23-02-2018
- For Male Candidates:- 18-22 Years Age limit for General As on 01.07.2018 (Relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST BY 5 Years)
- For Female Candidates:- 18-25 Years Age limit for General As on 01.07.2018 (Relaxation for OBC/ SC/ ST BY 5 Years)
- Intermediate Qualification
- no experience in related field
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification
Age limit: The candidate must be within the age group of 18-22 on July 1, 2018. Women candidates between the age group of 18-25 are eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidate as per the Government rule. 5 years for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
Salary: Rs.5200/- to RS. 20,200/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed the intermediate exams.
Fee: The candidates are required to pay Rs 400 as the application fee which must be submitted till February 23.
Written Examination: The candidate will have to appear for the wriiten test. The board said the paper will of 300 marks and there is provision for negative marking too. The board will examine the certificates of the candidates before approving them for physical test.
Physical Examinations: The candidate will have to run for 4.8 kilometers in 25 minutes. Women candidates are required to run 2.4 kilometers in 14 minutes.
Mera dik nhi that hai