AP EAMCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Second Phase Counselling Dates manabadi, eenadu, sakshi and AP EAMCET Counselling 2019 web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule for mpc below.
AP EAMCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise, Web Options @ apeamcet.nic.in
Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-EAMCET-2019 who have participated in first phase Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per the schedule given below.
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
All the candidates who have not paid processing fee in first phase can pay from 09.08.2019 using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in
NOTE:Candidates who have not participated in first phase have to check verification /processing fee payment status in the tab/link in https://apeamcet.nic.in.
|1||Processing fee paid & if candidate is eligible by online verification( candidate whose certificates are verified online)||Candidate is Eligible for Exercising Options. candidate can exercise options as per the schedule|
|2||Processing fee paid & if candidate is not eligible( candidate whose certificates are not verified online)||Candidate is not Eligible,contact HLC for certificate verification.candidate has to attend certificate verification at nearby HLC and exercise options as per the schedule|
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates For 2nd Phase
Candidates whose certificates got verified through online or through Helpline Centers are informed that the option entry will commence from 10.08.2019. Candidates can exercise options from rank 1 to to last rank on 10th, 11th & 12th August, 2019. For detailed schedule and instructions, visit website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REGULAR CANDIDATES AND OPTION ENTRY
|SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS
|DATE||CATEGORY(OC/BC/SC/ST)||FROM – TO||DATE||FROM||TO|
|10-08-2019 to 12.08.2019||ALL||1 to LAST||10-08-2019 to 12.08.2019||1||LAST|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification /Option entry first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification. Processing Fee to be Paid: Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ST.
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
ATTENTION OF EWS CANDIDATES
Candidates who are claiming EWS and not updated EWS details can update EWS details in https://apeamcet.nic.in till 12.08.2019.Those candidates who have updated EWS can check their EWS status in https://apeamcet.nic.in If any discrepancy found in EWS status can approach nearby Help Line Centers as per the above shcedule.
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and
for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the
candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed.
Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and
Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are
requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4. The options will be frozen on 12.08.2019 and candidates cannot modify further.
5. The allotment will be placed on 14.08.2019 after 6.00 P.M
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification.
AP EAMCET 2019 STATUS OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
1. Enter Hallticket Number, Rank, click on recaptcha checkbox (I’m not a robot) and click on Get Info button.
2. Verified Status will be displayed.
3. Please check under “Status” if you find “Verified Online” then visit https://apeamcet.nic.in to pay the processing fee, and after paying processing fee directly go for option entry. Candidate need not go to Helpline centre.
4. If the verified candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to pay the processing fee online and visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursment, If it is displayed as ‘NO‘ but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursment then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursment Eligibility.
6. If the candidate finds “Status: Your Certificates Verification is pending” visit https://apeamcet.nic.in pay the processing fee and visit nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
7. This portal displays the data verified as on 24-06-2019 and the updates doesn’t occur in real time for the latest updates please login into https://apeamcet.nic.in
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) AP EAMCET-2019 Rank card.
2) AP EAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
3. Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
4. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
6. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
7. S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari Dist
8. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
9. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
10. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
11. JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet.
12. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
13. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
14. D.A. Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
15. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
16. S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
17. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building, Tirupathi.
18. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
19. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
20. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
21. ESC Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
22. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
23. Government Polytechnic for Women, Kadapa