AP SBTET Diploma C-14 Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Exams Notification June 2018: SBTET Board Diploma Examination for the courses in C14 Scheme –Instant cum advanced supplementary examination – Regular student of final semester not having more than two backlog subjects including practical subjects and cleared all subjects in other semesters – Notification – Regarding.
AP SBTET Diploma C-14 Instant cum Advanced Supplementary Exams Notification June 2018
With reference to the subject cited above, a detailed notification is issued for inviting applications from eligible candidates of C14 Scheme for a regular student of final semester not having more than two backlog subjects including practical subjects and cleared all subjects in other semesters for instant cum supplementary examination-June-2018 i.e. commencing from 21-06-2018 as mentioned the in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations can make the examination fee payment through any APOnline centre or through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking). For this service, APOnline centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. If there is any discrepancy in Photo, the candidates are informed to approach the Polytechnic where they studied along with the scanned copy of their photo so as to send the same for uploading in the server. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The eligible candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods will be generated hall tickets to appear for the examination. The candidate has to obtain the signature on hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to attest the hall tickets after thorough verification of subjects. For any query send the mail with details to email@example.com. The hall tickets cannot be generated towards the amounts directly deposited in the SBTET account as it is automated.
It is further informed that if the details, for any candidate, are not available in NR, the Polytechnics can add the NR with HOS login in <Dofpportal> through ADDNR button after thorough verification of eligibility. The HTs will be generated for all such candidates after closing of fee payment period.
INSTANT CUM SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
1. AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM. C-14 VI Semester.
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions informed that, No instant exam for the 3½ course candidates. Instant cum advanced supplementary examination shall be conducted in limited centres only i.e one or two Government Polytechnics in a district. The address for examination will be available on candidates Hall Ticket. A copy of the Notification and Examination Time Table shall to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh.Transfer of examination centre, for the students, is not permitted under any circumstances.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear Instant cum advanced supplementary for Diploma course to be conducted by Board during June-2018
|Diploma Courses||Instant cum|
|Architectural Assistantship AA|
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation AEI
Civil Engineering C
Computer Engineering CM
Commercial & Computer Practice CCP
Electronics & Communication Engg EC
Electrical & Electronics engg. EE
Garment Technology GT
Hotel Management & Catering Technology HMCT
Information Technology IT
Mechanical Engineering M
Mining Engineering MNG
Petro Chemical Technology PCT
Petroleum Technology PET
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning RAC
Chemical Engg (Sugar) CHST
|C14 – VI Semester|
a) The following candidates are dig We for June -2018 Instant corn Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examination.
1. Candidate must be a regular student in final semester.
2. Candidate should register for the March/April regular diploma examination.
3. To appear for instant cum advanced supplementary examination, the candidate should pass all the subjects from year to 51 semester before appearing for the instant examination.
4. Candidate should not have more than two subjects including practical subjects in the final semester and cleared all the subjects in other subjects.
5. Candidate, registered for the instant cum advanced supplementary examination, will not be allowed to appear for the next subsequent Oct/Nov supplementary examinations.
6. Commencement of instant cum advanced supplementary examination: 21-06-2018
7. Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online: 07-06-2018
8. Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates 14-06-2018
9. Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates: 18-06-2018
10. Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME): 20-06-2018
11. Submission of practical examination marks to the S.B.T.E.T 23-06-2018
(i) Fee for part examination Rs. 450/-
(ii) a) Late Fee (penalty) Rs 400/-
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) Its 3000/-
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue Hall ticket
2. Detailed time table of examination also has been enclosed the notification.
3. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic file’s or Al’Online centres.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared the examination in any other reason shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
8. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification. 10. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
9. The urls for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
Download the Official Notification Here: Click Here