AP SBTET Diploma Exams Notification 2018: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to appear for C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 Diploma examination to be conducted by Board during Oct/Nov -2018.
SBTET – Board Diploma Examinations for Regular/supplementary/Backlog candidates of C-09,C-14,C-16 & ER-91 schemes in Oct/Nov 2018 – Examination Notification – Issued – Regarding.
AP SBTET Diploma (C16,C14,C09) Regular/Supply Exams Notification Oct/Nov 2018
With reference to the subject cited above, I herewith furnish copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09, C-14, C-16 & ER-91 schemes to appear for the Regular/Supplementary/ backlog examinations in Oct/Nov-2018 commencing from 23-10-2018 as mentioned in the notification.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any APOnline Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtain hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/Polytechnic operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, APOnline centre/Polytechnic operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal / Late fee and Rs.25/- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST/ BM – V Sem (C-16)
II REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – III sem (C-16)
2. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – VII Sem (C-14 )
III SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I Year and IV sem (C-16)
2. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/ TT – I year, III sem, IV sem (C-14 )
3. PH – I & II Year (ER – 91)
IV. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I , III & IV Semester (C-14)
2. A/AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT / IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ BM – V Semester (C-14)
3. AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM -VI Sem (C-14)
4. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST /CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – I Year, III, IV Semester (C-09 )
5. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST-VI Semester (C-09)
6. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – VII Semester (C-09)
7. BM – V Semester (C-09)
IV. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION FOR BACKLOG CANDIDATES.
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM – I , III & IV Semester (C-14)
- AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/ CHST /BM – VI Sem (C-14)
- PH – I & II Year (ER-91)
- A- I Year, III, IV & V Semester (C-08)
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST /CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – I Year, III, IV Semester (C-09 )
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP /EC/EE/GT/ HMCT/IT/M/ PET/RAC/ MNG /BM/CHST – VI Semester (C-09 )
- CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT – VII Semester (C-09)
- BM – V Semester (C-09)
- A/ AEI /C/CCT/CM/CCP/ EC/ECM /EE /GT / IT/M/ MNG – I Year, III, IV, V and VI Semester (C-05)
- AA/CHST/HMCT – I Year, III, IV and VI Semester (C-05)
- I Year, III, IV, V& VI Semester (C-05)
- CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP / MET/M (SW) / TT – I Year, III, IV & VII Semester (C-05)
- CCC (A/C/EE/EC/M/MET) – I, II & III Year (C-05)
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/institutions where Regular exams are being conducted are requested to ensure the completion of the syllabus in time i.e. on or before 06-10-2018 as per the academic calendar. A copy of the Notification is to be displayed on the notice board of the Institution for information of the candidates and wide publicity shall be given among the students by circulating a copy of the Notification and the memo in the reference 1st cited into the class rooms.
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only will be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance he/she will not be permitted to appear for the examination. However the Principals are empowered to condone the shortage of attendance up to 10% based on Medical Grounds only, on production of supporting material of such claim and after collecting the necessary amount of penalty from the candidates.
The details of candidates eligible for condonation are to be uploaded to the fee payment portal by 08-10-2018. The hall tickets for those candidates will be generated only after payment of condonation fee through the AP Online/ Payment gateway i.e Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking i.e before 08-10-2018. Hence the Principals are requested not to take any DDs towards condonation fee.
For both regular/supplementary/backlog candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee.
The URL for online examination fee payment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Transfer of examination centre, for the students, is not permitted after last working day under any circumstances.
|Practical Examinations||Before Theory Examinations|
|Commencement of theory examinations||23-10-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||10-09-2018 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||26-09-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||28-09-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||06-10-2018 (Saturday) |
|Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||09-10-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||12-10-2018 (Friday)|
|Industrial Training fee (5th Semester for C-09 and 5th/ 6th semester for C-16) shall pay through AP Online/Payment gateway/net banking.|
|Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||10-09-2018 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||28-09-2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||06-10-2018 ( Saturday )|
|Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||28-11-2018 (Wednesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-|
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)|
b)Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr Diploma Regular/ CCC/ 2 yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|(vi) Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
3. Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of October-2018.
4. Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
5. The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or AP Online centres.
8. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
9. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
10. The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
11. The urls for online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
Download the Official Notification Here : Click Here