AU Degree 5th Sem Results 2018: Andhra University announced the UG V Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc (CBCS) Results October/November 2018 at aucoe.info. Students can Check AU Degree 3rd year 1st sem results 2018 Pdf marks List From Official website links given below.
AU Degree 5th Sem Results Nov 2018 – Andhra University UG V Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc Results @ aucoe.info
Andhra University Vishakapatnam has Conducted the Degree 5th Semester Examinations in the Month of November 2018 for BA B.com BSC Examinations. All students those who had written waiting for the results. University will be released the AU Degree 3rd year 1st sem Results 2018 in january. People can find Exam results from Below links.
AU UG 5th Sem Results Oct/Nov 2018 – Details
|Name of the University||Andhra University (AU)|
|Name of the Exam||UG V Sem BA, B.Com, B.Sc Oct/Nov 2018|
|Result date Status||Released|
Andhra University Degree 5th Sem Results 2018-2019 For BA, B.Com, B.Sc
The following examination AU Degree results to be declared:
The Following Is The Provisional List Of Register Numbers Of Successful Candidates At The End Of Fifth Semester B.A.B.Com, B.Sc, (Choice Based Credit System) Degree Examination Held In November 2018 Marks Statements Will Be Sent To The Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. Results likely to be declare in January 2019. Stay tuned for more updates.
B.C.A 5th Semester (CBCS) DEGREE EXAMINATION Results – NOVEMBER 2018 – Released on 19/1/2019
B.H.M 5th Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 – Released on 11-01-2019
BBA 5th Semester (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 – Released on 02-01-2019
B.A 5th sem (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 | Link-2 (Available Soon)
B.Com 5th sem (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 | Link-2 (Available Soon)
B.Sc 5th sem (CBCS) Degree Examinations Results – November 2018 | Link-2 (Available Soon)
1.The Regular Marks Statements Of The Candidates Are Being Sent To Principals Of The Concerned Colleges. The Candidates Are Directed To Collect Their Marks Statements From The Concerned Principals On Or After —.
2. The Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Locally I.E. In The Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
3. The Candidates Of Andhra Univeristy Affiliated Degree Colleges Who Are Desiring Of Re-Valuation Of Their Valued Answer Scripts Are Required To Apply In The Prescribed Revaluation Format Along With Re-Valuation Fees I.E., Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) In Respect Of Each Script Of B.Sc., Fifth Semester And Hade Over Them To The Concerned College Principal Where They Studied On Or Before 15-03-2018. The Specimen Hand-Writing Of The Candidate Separately For Each Answer Script To Be Re-Valued Shall Be Enclosed To Re-Valuation Application. The Candidates Applying For The Re-Valuation Need Not Wait For The Re-Valuation Results And Have To Appear For The Next Examination As Per The Eligibility.
4. Ordered That For Issuing Of Photocopies Of Answer Scripts An Amont Of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only) Be Collected For Each Script In Case Of Ug Courses. The Candidate Be Required To Apply For Photocopies Of Answer Scripts Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of Results And After Receiving The Photocopy He /She May Be Permitted To Apply For Revaluation Within 15 Days If The Candidate So Desires.
5. The Results And Marks Statements/Certificates Issued Will Be Cancelled At Any Time If The Information Furnished By The Candidate In The Examination Application Is Found Incorrect And If He/She Has Been Debarred By The University Earlier And Under The Period Of Rustication I.E., Debarred Period.
6. Any Discrepancy In The Result Published And The Marks Statement Issued Should Be Brought To The Notice Of The Controller Of Examinations Within 15 Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Through The Principal Concerned For Rectification.
7. Any Complaint, Representation, Appeal, Legal Suit For Redressal Of Examination Related Grievance Shall Be Submitted Within 90 (Ninety) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Result. All Legal Suits Against The University Shall Be Filed In Courts Within The Jurisdiction Of Visakhapatnam City Only.
8. Duplicate Marks Statements Will Not Be Issued Within 30 (Thirty) Days From The Date Of Publication Of The Results.
9. The Above Results Are Also Available In The Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.In And www.aucoe.info