DRDO Recruitment 2018: Defence Research & Development Organisation has released recruitment notification for 494 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ vacancies. Online applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’) through DRDO Entry Test-2018 in various subjects/disciplines.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 494 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ vacancies
|Name of the Post||Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’|
|Online Application starts from||04/08/2018|
|Last date of Online Application||29/08/2018 (05:00 PM)|
Educational (or) Essential Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or Three years Diploma in engineering or technology or computer science, or allied subjects in the required discipline.
- Age Limit As On Crucial Date of Eligibility. Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD etc. as per Govt. of India rules)
- Pay at level 6, as per 7th CPC Pay matrix and other benefits (Approx. Rs. 50,000 per month including allowances in class ‘X’ cities)
- The selection process will consist of DRDO entry test in two tiers: Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification.
- Two Tier Computer Based Test (CBT): Tier-I – Screening Test; Tier-II – Selection Test.
- All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. The fee should be paid separately for each postcode applied.
- Exemption from payment of fee: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules.
Mode Of Payment:
- The fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html). Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- The online application portal will be opened on 04 August 2018 and closed on 29 August 2018 (05:00 PM).
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.