JNTUK OD Apply Procedure 2018: JNTU Kakinada Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Original Degree (OD) through online, How to apply for a OD, jntuk od status, jntu kakinada Original Degree online apply guidelines.
JNTUK Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Original Degree (OD) through online
So-many Students are Facing problem for applying OD (original Degree) of jntu-Kakinada. That’s way jntu fast updates team gives step by step procedure to apply jntuk Original Degree in online.
The Candidate those who are applying for the OD certificate are requested to upload Educational Details (like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO) and Personal details in online-application after the next day of bank payment after 12PM. Candidates those who are applying for the PC and migration certificate are requested to upload the personal details after one week of the bank payment. Candidates are requested to upload details within 15days of the bank payment. Candidates those who are not uploading the details within 15 days are kept pending. Once OD is printed, your details are removed from the database. you can check the status of the OD from the printed OD info tab. you can check the status of the OD from the printed OD info tab.
Plz read the Step by Step Instructions Carefully and then Apply Original Degree Certificate
Step-1:- This application is meant for The candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada during the years (2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018) and obtained their Provisional Degree & CMM certificates are eligible for applying Original Degree certificates.
Step-2:- The Post Convocation Original Degree Fee details are listed below for both UG/PG:
- For 2009 passed out students Rs. 6000(Post Convocation)
- For 2010 passed out students Rs. 5500(Post Convocation)
- For 2011 passed out students Rs. 5000(Post Convocation)
- For 2012 passed out students Rs. 4500(Post Convocation)
- For 2013 passed out students Rs. 4000(Post Convocation)
- For 2014 passed out students Rs. 3500(Post Convocation)
- For 2015 passed out students Rs. 3000(Post Convocation)
- For 2016 passed out students Rs. 2500(Post Convocation)
- For 2017 passed out students Rs. 2000(Pre Convocation)
Step-3:- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the UG candidates who have passed after November 2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
Step-4:- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the PG candidates after 30-Nov-2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
Step-5:- The amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
Step-6:- List of Scanned Documents are required before applying ONLINE-OD
→ Document 1:- Bank Payment form or Bank challan form which contains Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU number) and contact number given during payment.
→ Document 2:- Secondary School Certificate(SSC) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
→ Document 3:- Provisional Certificate obtain from the University(PC)- (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
(Plz Verify the Student Name, Student Fathername printed on Provisional certificates as per SSC. If any mistake found plz immediately change the Provisional certificate in University and then apply.)
→ Document 4:- Consolidated Marks Memo for only (B.Tech / B.Pharmcy Course Students) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each)
→ Document 5:- All Semeter Marks Memos for P.G. Courses – (in pdf/Zip/Rar and size less than 500kB).
→ Document 6:- Recent Passport size colour photograph (in jpg/jpeg format and size less than 100kB).
The Passport size photo must be save with your hallticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
Step-7:- Passport size Photograph Directions:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Please Donot upload Selfie Photographs
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face if the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps,hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 456 x 568 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 80-100 kb
- the image must be saved with your hallticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- the image must be saved with jpg format.
Step-8:- The Candidate has to upload Educational Details(like PC,CMM,SSC,PHOTO) and Personal details in online-application.
Step-9:- After successful completion of application, the application will be given a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences.