AP/TS: Students Demand Cancellation of Exams (ఏపీ, తెలంగాణ విద్యార్థుల డిమాండ్..)


AP/TS: Students demand cancellation of exams (ఏపీ, తెలంగాణ విద్యార్థుల డిమాండ్): The multiple youth wings and students association of Telangana, on Wednesday urged the Telangana state government to cancel the examination of the students studying in the final year, SSC as well, due to COVID-19.

AP/TS: Students Demand Cancellation of Exams

Recently, the Telangana governments have announced the exams schedule said to be conducted in June 2020. After which thousands of students today took the issue to Twitter demanding the Telangana government for the cancellation of the university examinations in TS. These students are seeking promotion without writing exams.

వద్దంటే వద్దు… ఇద్దరు సీఎంలకు ఏపీ, తెలంగాణ విద్యార్థుల డిమాండ్..

కరోనా వైరస్ నేపథ్యంలో ఈ విద్యా సంవత్సవరం పరీక్షలను రద్దు చేసి తమను నేరుగా ప్రమోట్ చేయాలంటూ తెలంగాణ,ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ విద్యార్థులు ప్రభుత్వాలను డిమాండ్ చేస్తున్నారు. ఈ మేరకు సోషల్ మీడియాలో #PromoteStudentsSaveFuture అనే హాష్ ట్యాగ్‌తో పెద్ద ఎత్తున క్యాంపెయిన్ నిర్వహిస్తున్నారు. ఫిజికల్ డిస్టెన్స్,శానిటైజేషన్ తదితర అవసరమైన చర్యలు చేపడుతూ పరీక్షలు నిర్వహిస్తామని ప్రభుత్వాలు చెబుతున్నా.. విద్యార్థులు మాత్రం ఆందోళన చెందుతున్నారు.

విద్యార్థులు ఏమంటున్నారు..

‘భవిష్యత్తులో మనం సాధించే సక్సెస్ గురించి ఆలోచించడానికి ఇది సమయం కాదు. కనీసం భవిష్యత్తును చూస్తామా లేదా అని ఆలోచించాల్సిన సమయం ఇది.’ అని ఓ విద్యార్థి ట్విట్టర్‌లో పేర్కొన్నాడు. కరోనా సమయంలో పరీక్షల నిర్వహణ కారణంగా విద్యార్థులకు ట్రాన్స్‌పోర్ట్ సమస్య తలెత్తుతుందని మరో విద్యార్థి సోషల్ మీడియాలో వాపోయాడు. ఇప్పుడున్న పరిస్థితుల్లో తాము గ్రామాల నుంచి నగరానికి వచ్చి పరీక్షలు రాయలేమని.. పరీక్షల కంటే తమకు జీవితాలే ముఖ్యమని మరో విద్యార్థి ట్విట్టర్‌లో పేర్కొన్నాడు.

#CancelTSExamsPromoteStudents trending on Twitter

#CancelAPExamsPromoteStudents trending on Twitter

Source: siasat.com, Oneindia

Previous articleOU MBA (Evening) 1st Sem Results Jan 2020 – Released
Next articleJNTUH New Guidelines to Conduct Sem Exams of UG & PG Courses – June/ July/ Aug 2020


  1. Sir I am scincerly requesting you to cancel exams and promote all students because,in all of our Clgs 30% syllabus only completed and remaining 70% of syllabus in online classes which we didn't understood even one word also, next thing is what about the students who are lack of internet facility and smartphone they didn't attended even one online class also and finally the situations in outside is extremely dangerous now.so I request you to cancel exams and promote students this is the only way we all have now and it's the beneficial and safer way for student's?????

  2. Their is no correct transport facility who came students from village to city please promote to next year directly

  3. Cancel exams save future society
    As Covid cases are increasing we are very scared to such a long distance. And also no syllabus is completed respond. Please try to understand our problems.
    Cancel all AP & TS exams. See happiness on every student face

  4. Pass all the AP /TS students ..if you are promoted then also we write exams in another academic year. Just think simply in a single academic year studying the subjects of 2 academic years is possible?…. no ..so pass all the students

    • Caring the current situation, we request to the education board of university that please try to understand student's problems which we are facing today.
      Please promote us to the next level without conducting the exam.

  5. Plz cancel the exam's and promote the students,
    Understand the current situations plz save students life ?????

  6. Plz promote the Ap & Ts students without conducting exams…plz respond @ysjagan@AudimulapSuresh@ncbn@PawanKalyan#CancelAPExamsPromoteStudents#CancelUGExamsAP #jntukfastupdates


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here