OUCET Seat Allotment 2019 Results: Osmania University is ready to announce the seat allotment result 1st round on 29th August. Hence the aspirants who have attended the document verification process can get ready to check the seat allotment. The document verification round has been started on 16th August. Those who not attended the certificate verification in a schedule such candidates can register and attend for certificate verification in any one of the centers up to 24th August. All the aspirants who have qualified the examination can and seeking to get admission in PG courses in various allied colleges of Telangana can proceed with the document verification round and wait for the 1st round seat allotment result. After the certificate verification, candidates can exercise web options. Based on the web options, the Osmania University is going to release the TS CPGET 1st round seat allotment result on 29th August. Candidates allotted admission can download TS CPGET Provisional Allotment order to report at the allotted college.
TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result 2019 – OUCET Seat Allotment Order Download at tscpget.com
Every year Osmania University is going to conduct the Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) for aspirants wishing to get admission in various Postgraduate Degree courses MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and other courses. Also, the qualified candidates can get admission into various P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes ( M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Telangana, Kakatiya, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana, Palamuru, and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2019-2020. To get the admission in PG Courses candidates must have to clear the CPGET with good merit. Students qualified in CPGET examination can get admission in the 7 major universities of Telangana in their preferred PG course. This year the Osmania University accepted applications from 29th April to 5th May. A large number of candidates have applied for the TS CPGET 2019 this year. TS CPGET examination conducted from 8th July to 22nd July for various PG courses. OU recently declared TS CPGET result, rank for the competitors.
TS CPGET 1st Round Seat Allotment Results 2019 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Osmania University (OU)|
|Name Of The Exam||Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET 2019)|
|Exam Date||8th July 2019 to 22nd July 2019|
|Category||TS CPGET 1st round seat allotment result 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result Release date||29th August 2019|
|Official Site||tscpget.com, cv.ouadmissions.com|
Download TS CPGET 1st Round Seat allotment result 2019 College Wise at tscpget.com
All the aspirants who have competed for the Telangana CPGET examination from 8th July to 22nd July and qualified the examination can attend the document verification round from 16th August to 24th August. Once after the DV process is done, the exercising of web options will be done and the 1st phase seat allotment result will be announced on 29th August. As per the announcement, the editing of web options is available on 27th August 2019.
TS CPGET Seat Allotment 2019 – Important Details
- Candidate has proceeded for the Certificate Verification process from 16th Aug to 24th Aug at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule. [ Available from 27th August].
- Candidates have to select the web options as per their priority. The OU will release the seat allotment list based on the colleges/courses selected by the aspirants.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed. Candidates allotted admissions will have to download seat allotment order to report at the allotted colleges.
Downloading TS CPGET Seat Allotment Order
After checking the 1st Phase seat allotment result, students can download the seat allotment order from the TSCPGET official website. Candidates have to take a printout of the seat allotment order to report at the allotted college on specified dates.
TS CPGET Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Available on 29th August
TS CPGET College Wise Seat Allotment 2019 – Available Shortly
TS CPGET Web Option Exercising Process
Candidates who have done with the document verification process will carry forward with the process of web option exercising from 27th August onwards. The process will be as follows.
- Visit the website cv.ouadmissions.com.
- Click on the web options link.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “Log in” button to proceed.
- Security PIN Options Page will open. Select “Registered mobile” or “registered email id”. Click on “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. A 5-Digit PIN will be sent to the applicant. Do not share this PIN with others.
- Enter the PIN sent to your “registered mobile/email id” in the text box.
- Click “verify” to proceed to exercise “web options”
- Click “resend” in case forgot/didn’t receive the PIN
- To sign out here click “sign out”.
- After the successful login, candidates can proceed to exercise the web options.
- The Web Option Page will be displayed.
- Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page.
- A window will appear displaying College details/Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view college list.
- Click on the checkbox to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college.
- The applicant can select “multiple colleges” from the list displayed in the window. Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options.
- Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Use “search” field to access a particular college /Course/College Type/ Fee Type/ District. Click.
- “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
- Applicants can proceed for ‘Priority Change’
- The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and click the UP button. Up Arrow to move up and down button to move down.
- To remove the college option-click remove button
- To Add more colleges click “Add Options” Button
- Click “Save & Continue” to proceed for the submission of the priority list.
- Click “Confirm” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required
- Proceed to “Final submission”
- Candidates can view the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission.
- Candidates can click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. A copy of the options list is mailed to the candidate’s registered maid ID.
- Once “Final Submit” is clicked the candidate can’t make any kind of changes or edit the list of options.
- Print the List of Options
- Click the Print Button to take a print of the submitted priority list (Or) Candidate can download the priority list from the email box using “registered mail id”.