TS Polycet 2017 Counselling Dates, Rank Wise schedule, certificates required, schedule for decentralised certificate verification and exercising options, seat allotment @ tspolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET-2017 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web counselling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://tspolycet.nic.in.
Telangana Polycet 2017 Web based Counselling Notification: The Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET-2017 who are desirous of seeking admission into Diploma Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification and exercising of options will commence on 29-05-2017. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed on the website: https://tspolycet.nic.in on 24.05.2017.
TS Polycet 2017 Counselling Dates, Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ tspolycet.nic.in
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tspolycet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- TSPOLYCET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS POLYCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/NCC/SPORTS/Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP– Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of ExService men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports– Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.500/- (OC/BC), Rs.250/-(SC/ST).
2. The Tuition Fee payable after allotment varies between Rs.3800/- to Rs. 15500/- per annum depending on type of college allotted.
3. Seats available under Convenor Quota College wise / Course Wise will be made available on the website https://tspolycet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
4. All the candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards TS-SBTET recognition fee / other fee as prescribed.
5. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
TS POLYCET Counselling Dates 2017
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped,
PH – (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped,
NCC- National Cadet Corps; Sports- Sports &Games;
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://tspolycet.nic.inand hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 10-06-2017 after 8:00 P.M
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in